Thursday, December 10, 2009

Total Eclipse of the Heart..

C’MON MAN!!!

It’s shocking really. Me, falling prey to all the hype. Me.

but..

It’s happened.

This past weekend, Matt convinced me to dive in feet first, and now.. I just canNOT get enough of…

twilight-teaser-poster

and… 

3547511708_dd5de0d779

Oh My Goodness!! Love Love Love!

I concede. I digress. I didn’t know what I was missing! I have neeever been a fan of “unrealistic” movies..and I always said, “I just don’t get it”, “Vampires and Warewolves”..well, I can’t say that anymore, and I SO get it now!! craziness. I am on pins and needles waiting for the next series in the saga, Eclipse, to come out..I have joined the phenomenon. Have you??!!

Team Edward!!

Until Next Time!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you NOT read any of the books...I have spend countless hours reading the addicting books. Oh, and yes, TEAM EDWARD, BABY!

Unknown said...

Can't wait until June 30 for Eclipse...almost done with that book, too!

mom/missy said...

If She Reads This Series of BOOKS... i just might have to make some dire jest of approval!!!
She does not READ BOOKS... sofar...

Amanda said...

Even people who don't read - i.e. you Candy, will LOVE these books. The books are way better than the movies. At least so I've heard. I refuse to watch the movies because I loved the books so much and don't want the movies to ruin my mental picture of it all.

The Bobo Buzz said...

Da- that's why I DON'T want to read the books!! hah! I don't want it to ruin the image of the characters in the movie compared to the images my imagination will produce in my head!! :) I also DO NOT want to know how it ends yet!!