Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are Family!

Today's post is going to be slightly educational. I decided to introduce everyone to both the Ferguson and Bobo families, so in future posts everyone will know who everyone is (some of these pictures are quite old, but you'll get the drift!)

I'll start with my side, the Ferguson side!
First we have my dad, Daryl, better known as Pawpaw, or as I so affectionately call him "Big Poppa!"

Then my mother, Margene, better known as "Missy"!
Only one brother, Cody, sometimes "Cowey" if I really want something!

Cody married my fantastic sister in law, Melanie!




Together Cody and Melanie have a son, my super cool nephew, Brennan!

and an amazing daughter, Addison, or addi as we all call her, my beautiful bossy niece!


Here's a few more pic's of the kids, just for kicks!! :)



























Now for Matt's side, the Bobo Side!

Matt's parents, Keith & Barbara, otherwise known as Meemaw and PawPaw!




Matt has one awesome brother Mike, but known to most as "Mikey!" He's married to the beautiful Casey, and together they have three spectacular all american boys, Jake, Luke, & Mac!!



Matt's magnificent sister Mikki, is married to, well.. Clay! :) Together they have 2 fantastic boys, Christian & Cullen and one terrific answered prayer, a daughter Clara!



Again, a few pics of the kiddos!!





And well, that about sums it up..the Ferguson's and the Bobo's! My family, and my Bobo-To-Be Family!! God has blessed us, with so many great moments and memories already, and I can't wait for many more to come!

If you didn't notice, something kinda cool, were all "M & C": Matt & Candy, Melanie & Cody, Mike & Casey, Mikki & Clay

Until next time!!

4 comments:

The Venables said...

Thanks for the educational post! I enjoyed getting to meet "the fam" and it's always good to see Daryl and Margene......oh, and Cody too.=>

The Tenner Family said...

We're also "M&C" which means that, by default, we're also just as cool as all of you. :)

The Johnstons said...

love seeing pics of all the family. i agree with addie...except the part about cody...i don't know if it's ever good to see him...

Mikki said...

I had never thought about the M&C. Neat!! It is meant to be. Now that you are a blogger....you will realize how special your comments are....hint, hint!! ;)