Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Papa, Can you hear me??

Happy Father's Day!! Happy Father's Day!! Happy Father's Day!!
(note: this post was quite hard to find a musical headline.. best I could do!)

As everyone's aware, Father's Day was this past Sunday, and Cody and I decided (well really Melanie) to spend it with ours, at their house with a cookout, and some fun in the sun. We had fantastic handburgers which Cody cooked, and my father even asked how he did them, claiming "I didn't know you could grill Cody"and a great father bonding day, with my dad and Donna, Cody, Melanie, Brennan, Addi, Melanie's father Sammy and his friend Nancy. Matt spent the afternoon with his father and family, at their house on lake Tyler. Although, I really enjoyed the afternoon with my father, I was sad that I missed out on Keith's Father's Day! Here are a few pics from our afternoon.

Big Poppa "relaxing"..

Cody, enjoying his father's day..

Sammy, enjoying his..




And, Introducing the latest addition (as of Sunday, not sure now) to the Ferguson Family...

"Turtle-Ly"!! I fell in love with turtlely, (which Cody found the morning of, swimming in the pool!) I think I might have a slight obsession with baby animals..I should have became a vet.. Dr. Johnston, will you hire me?!?





Until Next Time!!

4 comments:

Mikki said...

Okay...I was WAY behind on reading your blog. How dod I subscribe or something so I know you posted??? You are so good at this....an old pro!!

The Johnstons said...

Unfortunately Candy, my employees have to actually work. I think this requirement and your standard day consisting of 23 hours of sleep would make you a poor fit for employment. Please don't quit your day job.

Dr. J

The Tenner Family said...

I love that pool! I would live outdoors if I were them!

The Johnstons said...

disclaimer: previous comment was the sole responsiblity, thoughts and words of my dear husband.

i love their pool...it looks so good! man, it's always nice to see pics of big d...and even pics in the pool, can't beat that! :) love the picture of mel and addi...so cute!