Sunday, August 16, 2009

Out Last Night!

..was exactly what Matt and I did last night..separately..then together.. ha! Last night, we celebrated my dear friend Colleen’s “second” 30th birthday Party! Colleen, me, and Ashley Mc, started the night off with dinner at GZ’s, while my husband went on a “MAN DATE!” :) Matt had dinner at Roadhouse with his old pal, Alan A, before meeting up with us at McCann.

IMG_2655 IMG_2657Me & the birthday girl!

The night had been planned several weeks ahead of time to celebrate both Colleen and her longtime bestie, Jenn’s, joint “Thirty & Flirty” party..

IMG_2669

We all had a wonderful, late, and crazy night. Here are a few pics of our evening!

IMG_2660 Colleen, Jennifer, and Jenn’s cousin Leah

IMG_2661   Katie, Me, Kendrah, Colleen, & Jenn

IMG_2662

IMG_2663                               Jenn the karaoke QUEEN!! sooo good! :)

IMG_2664Kendrah and her husband Brad (he really does exist!) :)

Kendrah and I go way, waaaaay back.. love her! img029 ..back to the party, and more karaoking!

IMG_2670 IMG_2672 IMG_2673

IMG_2665Colleen and my cousin..

    Colleen and my other cousin.. ;)IMG_2682

Brad didn’t want to take pictures, because he said he didn’t want them to end up on facebook..little did he know they’d end up on the blog too!! :) 

IMG_2683 IMG_2684

IMG_2681 IMG_2667

If Jenn was the karaoke Queen of the night, Aaron was most definitely the KING!

IMG_2680His specialty, Snoop, what else.. Nothing but a G thing baby!! ;)

IMG_2686 IMG_2687 IMG_2688 IMG_2690   IMG_2689

           We ended the night with Aaron back on the Mic.. before things got a little crazy..

IMG_2692IMG_2693IMG_2696This last pic took a bit of cropping ;), but I couldn’t leave it out..I love the words on the screen, Aaron’s face, and the happenings before him..wow! :)

HAPPY 30TH Colleen & Jenn!! I’m so glad we got to celebrate before yall went back home! Here’s to 30 more!! Fun times, Fun times!! xoxo

Until Next Time!! 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

AWE...I loved this!! Thank you so much for being such a special part of my special day...you are a very special friend indeed :) I LOVE YOU Candy Bobo!

The Johnstons said...

Oh, I don't think the words on the screen behind Aaron in that first picture of him singing could be any more appropriate!! Looks like a fun evening at McCann!