Friday, November 6, 2009

Take this Job and Shove It!

I quit my job. OH MY GOSH. I quit my job! Next week will be my final week at the place I’ve been at, for the last FIVE years! I can’t even describe to you all the emotions, worries, nervousness, scared, happy, excited feelings that have consumed me for the past two weeks. I made the decision to take a management position with another complex here in town. I will be the boss. me. the boss. scary, huh?! I took the job for the opportunity, the promotion, the salary, the benefits, 401K, bonuses.. all the reasons why one would take a new position, but not without a VERY heavy heart for leaving the position I hold now. I will miss the people I work with TREMENDOUSLY, but couldn’t turn down the opportunity to better myself and my family for the future! Please pray for a smooth transition, knowledge, patience, understanding, because I’m gonna need it!!

OH MY GOSH, I QUIT MY JOB!!

Until Next Time

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Candy, I am so happy for you! I know you will miss the people you work with, but you have to look out for your family first. At least you can still call and get together with them still. Congrats on the promo!

mom said...

Beautiful.
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA, HOW MUCH I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. and I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
big steps are HARD...I know.

The Johnstons said...

Missy, did you find out from the blog, too?!? Probably. Um, I called you, Candace, TWO days ago and still have not heard from you!!