Sunday, January 10, 2010

I’ll tell you my dirty little secret..

..and if you haven’t heard, it’s a juicy one!! ;) Fellow Bloggers, this post’s for you!! With a new year upon us, I felt it my duty, to let all of you in on a little secret, I’ve enjoyed for much of last year. It’s called Windows Live Writer, and it will change the way you blog FOREVER!! No more waiting FOREVER to upload photos, No more rearranging your text and photos, this program does it all! Upload pics in seconds, add neat borders, edit your pics, create photo albums, the possibilities are endless!

DON’T let your blog fall by the waste side this year, no more excuses!! Simplify your blogging life, and download Windows Live Writer Now!! Enjoy!!

Happy Blogging!

Until Next Time!! :)

1 comment:

Mikki said...

I cannot believe you are just now telling me this! I have struggled so long and just basically given up on blogging b/c Blogger has made it so difficult to post pics. Ugggghhhh!! All the time wasted and posts not posted....Thanks Candy!! I'll think twice before sharing something with you that will make your blogging life that much easier.....;) At least you finally gave it up! =)