Monday, September 6, 2010

Boys of Fall!!

Fortunately, Fall finally feels like it’s here, and I can’t even put in to words how happy this makes me! Fall=FOOTBALL, and there’s nothing better than, The Boys of Fall!!! :) September has brought down temperatures, pre-season football, and the beginning of Brennan’s flag football days!! Yep, that’s right, Brennan is on his first ever flag football team! Last weekend, was his first game, and I couldn’t wait to attend!!

IMG_1543Have you seen anything cuter, than that sweet skinny thing??!!

IMG_1546 BRENNAN’S FIRST TOUCHDOWN EVER!!!!!

IMG_1548 Sweet Sister cheering him on..

IMG_1552

IMG_1554

IMG_1558

IMG_1555

IMG_1562

IMG_1565

IMG_1550 Demi’s first cheerleading Gig!! Oh..can’t you just see this for the next 12 years!

IMG_1570

IMG_1573

IMG_1571

IMG_1572

IMG_1575 Talan & Addi..just waiting their turns..

IMG_1581

IMG_1579

IMG_1580

IMG_1588

IMG_1582

IMG_1584

..and even better, here’s a video of ONE of Brennan’s FOUR touchdowns of the game! :)

Can we say Superstar??!! Oh how fun the next 11 years are going to be!!

Concluding with more football, Matt and I attended our first Longview home game of the season this past weekend. Let’s just say the Bo’s have a looonng way to go, if were making it to State this season! Longview lost to John Tyler 28-14, and it was just poor pitiful sad.

securedownloadkuhyiu

This week also marks the FIRST week of the official 2010-11 NFL Season, and Matt and I’s, 4th year of fantasy football! Wish Brennan luck, wish the Lobos luck, ME luck, and wish these guys’ luck!!

Dallas-Cowboys-Star2

Until Next Time! :)

1 comment:

mom/missy said...

my Little Angel... playing FOOTBALL... and I only thought the parasailing was tough to imagine! my daughter-n-law, Melanie, you have my recognition, sweetheart. Cause; I have been there! and I almost think it's harder the second time... but it's that, I'm OLDER!
Candy, you are having a unique picture of "kids"... getting to watch!!! the ole, "Look Listen and Learn"
Cause I feel God has a plan!

"Fantastic FootBall Blog" I knew it would be...
"How Bout Them Boys"