Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's her party, and she'll cry if she wants to!

Well, this past weekend was party time again..only this time, it was Addison's second birthday! (not technically until Friday, the 29th, but party time none-the-less) Her theme: Ice Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!! Sweets and Treats! ..and of course, pool fun as well. I'll tell this post through pictures, I suppose..

..don't let looks deceive you..these pics were "pre-party"..the smiles, didn't last! :)



How Cute are These??!! I have to give complete credit to my NOT so Betty Crocker sister-in-law Mel, for making these FANTASTIC ice cream cone cakes!! They actually tasted as good as they looked! :)
how precious does sweet Demi look..ready to swim!

Party Girl- 2 sunglasses, a bow and a tierra!!
Gettin' Ready for Party Time!!
Addi and her friend Karson

Now, for the picture that this post was named for..how happy was the birthday girl!! ..what a little Caca!! :)

What a GREAT pic, of Missy & Addi!!

how happy was she now, that she got her PRESENT!! but, of course..Bubba had to "show her" how to drive.. :)
she finally got it, the next day..
then, needed a "lil push" from bubba again!! :)

On Sunday, Matt & I had our engagement picture session..it went, well.. I'll let the email I got from our photographer tell the story..
"I hope you don't think I'm being too personal...even though I know it is a personal issue... I know we don't know each other, and I hope I am not ruining our "working relationship" that we are still developing. I just hate to see you disappointed or upset by what you see. and...it's certainly a challenge to take pictures of someone who doesn't like their picture taken! lol! I want to do a good job for you, but part of that has to come from you as well :) You've given me lots of examples of what you would like to have pictures of; details and fun groupings and that was very helpful. But what I mean is that it has to come from within you! so be completely you, the you that enjoys life with the man of her dreams- and the camera will see it, and you will see it in your pictures!"

how funny is that??!! I'll use a line from Holly and I's conversation yesterday.. BRIDEZILLA!! :) no, not me. It was hot, I mean H-O-T! and, all I kept hearing from Matt, was..your back is sweaty, your cheek's are red, you're too close.. so, needless to say..I'm holding my breath, to see how the pics turned out!! :)
Until Next Time!! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE BIRTHDAY WAS GREAT...
and "MY ANGEL WAS AN ANGEL"
THESE PICTURES ARE PRICELESS... WHAT A HAPPY LITTLE GIRL WITH HER PINK DUNEBUGGY... OH, BRENNAN WAS SHOWING HER WHAT "BUMP DRAFTING IS ALL ABOUT" AND SHE WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT..
YOU ARE NOT "BRIDEZILLA"!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you engagement pics...I bet they turned out just fine. I expect another blog posting, soon! :)

The Johnstons said...

what a fun birthday! and hey now, YOU are actually the one that said Bridezilla, not me! can't wait to see your engagements pics, and i'm glad to know you made a new friend in your photographer. :)