Sunday, September 21, 2008

Start Spreading the News..

Well..it's official! The whole world (well at least View-Town) knows Matt and I are getting married! Our announcement appeared in the Longview News Journal, Today September 21, 2008! So here it is below..

**disclaimer: Poor Matt, it's not the best pic of him, it's good..but not the best, but because he's such a trooper and he loves me so much, and he knew how unhappy I am of pics of myself, he didn't care what he looked like, just as long as I picked ONE and was happy with myself in the pic!! So..despite half of my boob falling out, here go's!! awww :)**

Candy Ferguson & Matt Bobo

Daryl and Donna Ferguson of Longview, along with Margene Ferguson of Athens, are pleased to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter Candace Michell Ferguson to Matthew Blaine Bobo, son of Keith and Barbara Bobo, of Tyler. Candy is the granddaughter of Georgia Ferguson Beasley and the late Elmer Ferguson of Longview, and Gene Atkinson and the late Marjorie Atkinson of Athens. Matt is the grandson of Sara Bobo and the late Keith Bobo Sr. of Longview, and the late Elzy and Clara Crawford of Frogville, Oklahoma.

Candy is a 1998 graduate of Longview High School, and a 2002 graduate of The University of North Texas. She works in property management in Longview. Matt is a 1996 graduate of Longview High School, and works in roof curb sales in Longview.

The wedding is set for October 25, 2008, at Tankersley Gardens in Mt. Pleasant.

Published in the Longview News-Journal on 9/21/2008.

Until Next Time!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Candy, you look gorgeous! I am so excited for you!!!

The Johnstons said...

what a great picture! and i wouldn't have noticed the boob had you not pointed it out...i was too busy looking at y'alls faces. after the stories and emails about the engagement pics, i was not sure what to expect...i'm sure you weren't exaggerating at all! :) glad you got a wonderful engagement picture for the world to see!

Anonymous said...

Oh, was she ever exaggerating! This is a good one, there are several really good pics of them both. Matt is the trooper! (Of course, my favorite did not even make her cut!) (but, i'm gonna get me one)

The Cramer's said...

You crack me up! Atleast you already have him trained that it's all about what you want! :) I agree with the comment above, way to point out the boob. Now all I do on myspace is look at your boob!

Mikki said...

WooHoo!!! Finally!! I am so happy that this will finally be "official"!! I honestly am thrilled for you guys! (for myself too...gettin' a pretty good sister-in-law!!)