Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Melanie!

My fantastic sister-in-law, celebrated her 33 birthday on Thursday October 9th, and we celebrated this past Saturday night. Cody and Mel, Matt and I, Casey (Andy had to work), Seane & Ginger, and Cody's partner Brandon and his wife Julie, all loaded up and went to Superior Bar and Grill in Shreveport. We had a super fun time, and although Mel, is fighting the crud, she was such a little trooper!

Earlier in the morning however, I attended my boss's daughter, and dear friend, Christy's 2nd wedding shower. Christy is marrying Reggie on November 8th. It's been so great having someone to complain and compare wedding details with, and I can't wait to see the beautiful bride on her special day too!! :)

The bride's-to-be!! :)

Now..onto the Par-TAY' pics!! :)
On the road..
At Superior:
The birthday girl, gettin her dance on! :)
(What is wrong with that boy?!)
We're headed back to Superior next weekend, for my bachelorette party, and I'm predicting great fun from that evening too. Superior has a great atmosphere and INCREDIBLE Mexican food..so I'm really looking forward to it! :) I'm sure there will be some great pics to follow!!

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe the BIG DAY is almost here! LOVE the new layout of your blog ;)