Thursday, October 23, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane..

Well..as the headline reads..I'm leaving on a Jet Plane!! :) In 2 short days, Matt and I will be MARRIED and off to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! After all the time, and planning, and worrying, and attention to detail..I am now slap dab in the light at the end of the tunnel! So farewell my friends..please pray for safe travels, beautiful weather, oh yeah..and why you're at it..a stress free, smooth sailing wedding day!! :)

..no "non-football" post would be complete without at least one pic, so here's the beautiful flowers my momma sent me on Monday to kick off the last wedding week!! :)

Until Next Time!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Anyone checking her blog, to see if she took the laptop with her....
"No, she didn't..."
The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!
We could not have asked for a more perfect day. The weather was fantastic for the outside ceremony...
Thank you to everyone for all the help... "THANKS"
she is no longer a bobotobe...now she is a bobotoo...