Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do..

I’m sure by now you’ve all heard..but if not, just to keep my readers informed, reports are..

Tony Romo pulled the plug on his relationship with Jessica Simpson on Thursday (July 9), the night before her 29th birthday!!

Harsh!

tony-romo-dumps-jessica-simpson

“She is heartbroken,” a source tells People. “She loves Tony. But it’s been difficult lately. He’s busy with his career {As he SHOULD BE!!!} and she’s getting ready to shoot her new show (The Price of Beauty). They decided to part ways.”

She was supposed to celebrate her birthday with a Ken and Barbie-themed party. “She canceled her party because of this,” another source says.

Rumor has it..

Jess' ex might have had a role in the breakup. Sources claim Romo called it off after he found text messages from John Mayer on her phone!!!

Seriously, John Mayer??!!!

An insider says after Romo flew in on Thursday for her birthday bash, “They were hanging out and he picked up her phone and she got defensive about it. Tony found messages from John and went ballistic. Tony dumped her right then. He walked out and that was it.”

For realz???

As much as I love jessica..always have since “The Newlyweds”..and everyone knows how much I heart my Tony Romo..can’t say I’m surprised.. Who know’s if this Mayer thing is true..and why Jess would EVER pick him over Romo is beyond comprehension for me.. so let’s just hope one good thing comes out of this.. CONCENTRATION ON COWBOY’S FOOTBALL!!! Come on Romo, Momma needs a ticket to the Superbowl this year!! :)

Until Next Time!!

PS: First preseason game, August 13th..that is less than ONE month away folks, I can’t tell you how excited this makes me!!

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

You seriously need a second job, or maybe a hobby...

mom/missy said...

LOL>>>
Holly, What do you think she is doing with this blog thing??? it IS the extra in her life... and it's a good thing!
I LOVE THE BOBO BUZZ !!!
(even if she is my little girl, she is damn good at this!)

Nicki W. said...

this is so funny!!!!!! i am so glad you commented on my blog today--it really made me cry--with joy, unlike some of the others :)
i am excited b/c i now know you read my blog and it seems like i am going to loooove reading about your commentary on things that matter--aka--jess and tony! you made my day!!

xoxo