Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mattie..

Yesterday, was the husband’s 32nd birthday!!

matt

We had an incredibly nice relaxing weekend. {Afterall, Vegas is in 3 weeks!} On Thursday, Matt and I kept the kids at Cody and Melanie’s. It was such a great night; so like a little family. We all swam together, cooked and ate dinner together, watched TV together, and then headed to bed.

IMG_2359 IMG_2360 IMG_2365 IMG_2367 IMG_2380 IMG_2369

On Friday, Matt and I grabbed a quick bite to eat at Luby’s before heading to the movies to see..The-Hangover-movie-poster-210_1 We had heard such great reviews, and were excited to see it..I do have to admit there were some absolutely hysterical parts, but other parts were just too stupid for me..The very end..wow. Let’s just say, not suitable for children..or me! ;)

For Matt’s bday, I surprised him with a free round of golf Saturday morning; so Matt, Clay, Cody, and Fisher teed off @7:15!! When Matt got home from golf, we laid around and did just about nothing. By mid-afternoon, I came down with a HORRIBLE headache and was in bed by 6:30! We had planned on going to the Great East Texas Balloon Race’s balloon glow with Cody/Mel & the kids, but I was definitely not up for that, so my sweet sweet hubby stayed in with me. We laid in bed, watched a little TV, and just talked and laughed for hours. It was such a great great night.

On Sunday, his actual birthday, we headed to the lake to celebrate with The Bobo’s (and Funder5). PawPaw grilled steaks, we ate, played cards, and took a boat ride. Before we knew it, it was already past 9, so we loaded up and headed home.

IMG_2385IMG_2386 You have got to check out the video: Of course she did PERFECT before I starting filming, but still so cute!

Even though it wasn’t very eventful, I hope Mattie still had a good 32nd birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY.. Thank you for being such a sweet, thoughtful, caring, wonderful husband.. I am so thankful for your first 32 years, here’s to many many more!!

ss2 ss4 ss5 ss10

ss21

ss13 ss27 ss28 ss30

ss48

ss50 

ss49

ss52

ss56

IMG_2051

Until Next Time ~ Love ya Mattie!! :)

3 comments:

Mikki said...

Wonderful post Candy!!

The Johnstons said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Matt!!

mom/missy said...

such a FANTASTIC, LOVING
Happy Birthday post for
your hubby... love it!
My wish is for many Happy Birthdays to come sweet
Mattie... mom loves you.