Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shot through the heart..

Why God Why..or maybe Why ROMO Why??!!! I have no joy in my heart right now, no passion for life, no hope for tomorrow..so I’ll blog! ;)

Friday was Longview’s homecoming, and on Wednesday, Ginger and I attempted to purchase tickets, only to be shot down..in only a day, all the reserved seats had been sold, and the only thing left to buy was general admission, on the VISITOR’s side..so needless to say, I wasn’t pleased. Instead of sitting with Sulphur Springs, Gin and I decided we’d just wait for Friday, and get tickets “on the hill” before the game. Friday came, and I started coming down with the Swine Flu {not really, just achey} and Ginger, SEVEN months preggo, ;) had a little trip down some stairs and hurt her foot, so we all decided to forego the game. (Happy to announce the Lobos did win 45-0!) So.. Friday after work, Matt and I ran a few errands, and headed to Outback for dinner, only to run into Ginger & Seane in the parking lot! YAY!! So we all enjoyed a wonderful evening dinner together. The next morning, Seane decided to accompany Matt for a little round of golf in Tyler, so I rode with Matt over to The Richardson’s and spent the afternoon lounging around (and setting up facebook!) with Gin!! Amber joined us late afternoon, just as the FedEx guy delivered Gin’s bedding for little Miss Reese!! sooo exciting and sooo cute!! =)

Around 5ish, I headed over to Tyler to meet up with Mattie, his parents, and the Funder5, for dinner and game night for Mikki’s Birthday!! We ate at Julian’s, and it was yummy as usual, before ending up at Matt’s parents at the lake. We all enjoyed a wonderful evening, and got to see all the pics of MeeMaw & PawPaw’s vacation to Canada..(sooo beautiful) then finished the evening eating cake and playin cards!!

IMG_3512IMG_3515 IMG_3516

As I’ve mentioned before, 3/5 of the Funder5 are now Vegan, so Mikki made her Triple Layer Chocolate Cream Cake from scratch! I’m not the biggest chocolate lover (shocker I know) but I did have some, and it was quite good, Vegan and all! ;)

IMG_3521

IMG_3520 IMG_3523 IMG_3518 IMG_3524 Mik’s gift from Me, cute isn’t it??!! =)

We didn’t leave Matt’s parents until well after 11, so you can imagine how ridiculously delirious Clara was by that time..she stayed up with us the entire time we played cards, and was 100% our entertainment! She was cracking us up..it’s crazy how fast she’s grown up! Here’s us having a little fun with the old “pee pie” game..leave it to uncle Mattie and PawPaw to change the ancient  game to..

IMG_3529“MEAT-PIE” =)

Today has consisted of the same ole’ typical Sunday, once football season swings into full force.. However from the title of this post, we all know how my Cowboys played today (or did they?!)..so moving on, I’ve got the sliding glass door open, it feels extra chilly in here, lovin this rainy cool day, well.. most of it!! Here’s to a wonderful week and a VERY Happy Birthday to Mik tomorrow!!

Until Next Time..

2 comments:

Ginger and Seane said...

Great post Candace, but I do have a very important correction...7 months pregnant, not 6. That's 4 whole weeks.
Love you

Team Green said...

Gin Gin, she DID say SEVEN honey! It's okay. I know at this point you're counting down the hours. don't that though - it will take longer. Enjoy thinking of what you'll say when Reese says she wants her daddy and doesn't like her mommy anymore. Fun times at 4 years! Woo-hoo! Hang in there and take the elevator next time!