Friday, October 2, 2009

Stop! In the Name of {Money} Love..

oh, it just doesn’t stop..

Jon has sent a letter to TLC demanding a cease-and-desist order, that they halt production of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" or any other show with his children STAT.

Jon now claims the filming is detrimental to his kids and he's now determined to bring in police if that's what it takes to stop the production!!

"I don't want them to film anymore. I don't think it's healthy for them," Jon said on Larry King Live on Thursday."And I the reason I don't think it's healthy for them is that we're going through a divorce right now. And I don't think it should be televised. And I think my kids should be taken off the show."

So coincidence??! I think not.  Jon was just 86'd from the show and a day later he's suddenly worried about the kids he sporadically sees. A source connected with the production says Jon had no problem shooting the show as recently as last Friday ... but since he was essentially fired from the show this week, he's suddenly worried about his children.

1001_gosselins_1079256_inf_exc_bn_inset

FYI ... whoever put up the sign misspelled "penelty" and "Johnathon."

like everything..the story doesn’t end there..

Kate's lawyer, Mark Momjian, first and foremost, would like Jon to know that the chances of him halting the production of their reality show all together is unlikely:

"These parties entered into an agreement once the divorce action was filed that allowed each parent - who had physical custody of the children - to make the filming decisions when the children were with them. When the children are with Kate, Jon agreed that Kate would make the filming decisions involving the kids."

Admitting to making "mistakes" and having "messed up," Gosselin said he realized one day it was time to move forward without cameras.

"I had an epiphany one day.I just looked in the mirror and I said I don't want to be this person anymore," he said. "I want the fodder to stop and I want Kate and I to mediate. ... I'm here to apologize to Kate.I'm here to apologize to a lot of people. I have made mistakes.I apologize to Hailey [Glassman]."

Mark reveals that Kate has every intention to continue on with the show as long as TLC wants and as for Jon and his "epiphany" about unhealthy this lifestyle is for his kids:

"This is less about a change of heart and more about a change of strategy on Jon's part."

Gosselin, who said Kate wants to continue the show for "financial reasons," said he last spoke to his estranged wife three and a half weeks ago. He said he texts her, but she doesn't reply.

Kate just released the following statement:

"It appears that Jon's priority is Jon and his interests ... I'm saddened and confused by Jon's public media statements. Jon has never expressed any concerns to me about our children being involved in the show and, in fact, is on the record as saying he believes the show benefits our children."


..and here’s where the real story comes in..

Sources connected with the production of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" "Kate Plus 8" say all the hoo-hah has to do with $$$.  ..well of course it does..

Sources on both sides tell us Jon has been asking for his exit papers from the show for several months. Production sources say they were willing to continue giving Jon a full paycheck and not put him on the show, but there was one string attached -- that he couldn't do any other show without the permission of TLC! BTW, that's a standard condition in TV-land.
Production sources say Jon's lawyer was demanding that TLC let Jon do any show he wanted but TLC wouldn't budge. Production sources say Jon's lawyer then threatened to shut down production by claiming the show wasn't good for the kids, and that's just what happened!!
How is he ever going to start up “The Divorced Dad’s Club” now??!! =)

POOR. POOR. KIDS.

Until Next Time!!

No comments: