Monday, December 8, 2008

A Long December..

17 days until Christmas!! :)
December seems sooo long, but sooo fast..I guess it's just the anticipation for the 25th!!

Well, let's see..nothing huge has happened since I last posted. Matt "trained" all last week, and begins on his own this week. His hours are long, but we know it will be worth it in the end.

Friday he was off, so we met Cody, Mel, Addi, and Brandon & Julie Fisher at Carlito's..yum! Brennan had gone to the deer lease with his PawPaw Sammy for the weekend, so Cody and Mel just had Addi. After a nice dinner, Matt and I went to Blockbuster and rented "The Happening"..oh my. DO NOT RENT THIS MOVIE! Much like my magic cookie bars, H~O~R~R~I~B~L~E!! It definitely makes the list, as the top worst movies..wow. Saturday, for some horrible-awful-no good reason, Matt and I decided to travel East. For those of you that know us well..you know Matt and I thoroughly enjoy a little casual entertainment, throwing our good hard earned money into a black hole, know as The Boats! The lights-the sounds-the thought of hitting it big.. obviously, from the description of our night..you can tell we didn't come away big winners, but we did get to enjoy a fantabulous dinner from Saltgrass Steakhouse on the boardwalk. Sunday we watched Romo complete passes to the boys in BLACK, and our chances at a wildcard slot, not to mention my leader position in our fantasy football league, quickly diminish into thin air. cool, huh?!

Since I have no pictures to post with this, I'll post some of Brennan and Addi's latest.. :) Afterall, you can never get tired of seeing too many precious pics of kids..right?!

Maybe next time, I'll have more blog-worthy posts.. :)

Until Then!!

1 comment:

The Johnstons said...

oh my goodness, addi looks just like mel in that first picture! parker and i will be in town next weekend (18-22)...i want to see you this time!!