Thursday, March 26, 2009

Get Ready, cause here I come..

with my weekly Idol Wrap-Up!!
{I know yall are soooo excited, and look forward to this every week..I know you do!}

with another one down..

We finally have our Top 10!

This week's theme: "Motown," with guests Smokey Robinson and the founder of Motown, Berry Gordy, Jr. All in all, another solid week for the front runners, the others, well...

Here are MY five top faves, and my five bottom picks!

Topping out the night, was you guessed it.. {I kissed a Boy and I liked it}, Adam Lambert or K.D. Lang, I couldn't really tell.. ;) singing "Tracks of my Tears"

Holy Moly, with the new look!! His goal perhaps: making thousands of delusional women everywhere convince themselves he is straight!! Not gonna happen ladies, but this boy can wail! He might be the best pure singer Idol has ever had. He's not like anyone else, he changes it up from week to week, his voice is flawless.. Amazing I tell ya!

Second, only because I love love love him..Matt, singing "Let's Get It On!" ..and umm, ok, you tell me when!

Third, with "Papa was a Rollin Stone", Allison Iraheta. She was fantastic last night..I LOVED it! Who Knew?! Great Voice, Great Moves, such soul..I even think she messed up a few words, but hey..I aint mad at cha!

Fourth, Danny! While the judges, were not so impressed, I still believe he gave a solid performance with, "Get Ready".. He can sing, and that's all that really matters at this point.

Anoop Dogg, with "Ooo Baby Baby" had another very solid performance- he'll be sticking around for sure!


Rounding out the bottom five.. Sorry to say, but my girl, Lil Rounds, with "Heatwave!" Lil- I understand you can sing the phonebook, but stop SCREAMING it at me!!!

Kris sang "How Sweet It Is"..yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just not into this kid. There's just something about him. He can "sing", but he's not my next American Idol. blah. blah. blah.

and my pick for the bottom three..

Scott with "You Can't Hurry Love"..but you can hurry up and leave the show..I know, not nice.

Megan with, "For Once in my Life"..and once again the tatted up chick looks stunning, and you can tell Simon thought so too..he sometimes makes middle-aged perv look adorable, ;) but her voice was waaaay flat!


and, finally.. Michael with, "Aint to Proud to Beg"..and that's a good thing, because he definitely needs to be begging for his survival!! Stick a fork in you, you're done! Buh-Bye Michael Sarver..back to Jasper ole' buddy!

How was that? Agree? Disagree? We shall see!

That's all folks! Catch ya next week, after my mini-vaca! Pray for safe travels and beautiful weather!! :)

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Watching the results right now. Can't believe Matt's in the bottom. I just knew you were going to add the traffic feed once you saw it on Nicki's! :)

The Bobo Buzz said...

omg, Smalls!!! I'm on a Tivo delay..thanks for the "Matt's in the bottom"..ugh, if he gets sent home, I'm done!!! ..and I didn't know Nicki had the traffic feed, I got mine off of Mikki's, thank you very much, I've had it for a couple of days. Nicki prop. did it after me!! ;)

Unknown said...

I can't BELIEVE Matt was in the bottom! SHOCKED! I agree with your top/bottom picks, though, good job Candy Idol! I will pray for a safe trip and beautiful weather this weekend...have a fabulous time!