Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm walking on Sunshine..

How FABULOUS was this past weekend?! Absolutely gorgeous weather!! Friday night, Matt and I had an early dinner at Carlito's [YUM] and retired back to the house, for a quiet night, and a little TV time before bed. Saturday morning, Matt played golf, while I caught up on the past week's Oprah! That evening we met Mark, Ashley & Philip, and Holly & Jered for dinner at Pizza King. Jered was feeling a little under the weather, so he made an early exit. The remaining 6 of us, headed back to Ashley's for a nice relaxing night. Us girls had a couple hours of glorious girl talk, and it was so nice to catch up a bit.

At Pizza King:
Holly, Me, & Ash

Sunday, Matt and I spent the day over at Mikki and Clay's! We had a wonderful day just being outside enjoying the magnificent day, and playing with the kiddos! Clare-Bear has started walking, and the girl has got it down..she's one walking machine! Sooo cute, and such a happy baby toddler!! Once the kids were put to bed, we began one heck of a boys against girls game of..

Of course, the GIRLS won..sooo much fun!! Once we finally completed the game, it was already 9:30 (gotta love the time change) so, Matt and I headed home. This week has consisted of nothing but, trying to get used to the time change! Ugh, we have been draggin! It's weird to see Matt leave in the morning's when it's still dark outside..Of course, I'm NEVER up that early, so I wouldn't know.. :) Furthermore, I'm 29 years old, so I've experienced this change 29 times..why am I not used to it by now??!!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful rest of the week!!

How about Idol's top 13 last night?? I'm lovin some Lil, Danny, Matt..and, I kissed a boy, and I liked it..Adam??! It can't be!! I'm torn..some parts I think he's fabulous, others I wonder why he's screaming at me so much, but mostly I just have flashback's of him doing this..

and this..
yeah..

Until Next Time!!


4 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Oh no he didn't!! Just when I think you've said {and shown} and done it all, there you go again with something even worse! I, too, thought he was a bit screamy last night but overall a good performance. Major disappointment with Anoop Dog! Can't wait to see the two going home tonight.

On to another show...are you watching Dancing?? So excited about Melissa being added to the line-up!

Had such a great time with you girls Saturday night...love that time getting to catch up. Wish we could do it way more often!!

Lulu's Journey said...

Allen and I were placing bets about that guy being gay... just didn't know for sure but you just confirmed it.

The Tenner Family said...

I love Adam. I admit it.

The Bobo Buzz said...

oh wow Cathy..you made me laugh out loud! :)