Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to KK!!

This weekend, Matt and I enjoyed a very much needed low-key couple of days. Friday night, we had dinner, then headed home. Saturday, Matt played 38 holes of golf..craziness..with PawPaw and Clay, while I relaxed at the crib. Saturday night though, we celebrated Clay's brother Clint's, daughter Katelyn's 8th birthday! KK had a karaoke and kandy bar themed party {compliments of our wedding..we were honored! ;) } Here are a couple of pics from her exciting evening..

The Birthday Girl!!
KK's cupcakes Mik made..oreo and cream with chocolate butter cream icing..yummy! :)

KK's Kandy Bar..under wraps for the time being..good as pic as I could get at the time..

her take home boxes..look familiar?? (sorry for the flash..)

..Clay, tryin to make memories.. ;)
Mattie & his Momma!After the party, Matt and I had dinner with his parents at Don Giovanni's in White Oak..it was pretty good, but we had great company..so it made it all that much better! We planned to catch a movie afterwards, but were a little too full to sit through a movie..bummer! Today we've pretty much bummed around. We had a little knock knock on the door earlier, and Matt and I went out and helped Cody and Mel and the kids and Sammy move Jennifer out of her apartment..she's officially moving in with Sammy (Mel's dad)..so time's they are a'changing to say the least..Matt and I cleaned the entire house today, and now were in the midst of our 1 billion loads of laundry..have I ever mentioned, how much I HATE laundry!! :)

Busy busy week ahead..off Friday, 2 birthday parties, and Easter..

Until next time!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Those look like the BEST cupcakes!!! Maybe Em needs to get some ideas from the "dessert reception" :) Gosh, I'm cravin sweets now! Thanks! :)

The Johnstons said...

What a fun birthday party!! I could really go for some of that candy right now. And thanks for the oh-so-sweet comment on my blog that I am looking plumper. 16 weeks pregnant with your second will do that to ya!!