Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mad World!!!

Are you kidding me with this??!!! How appropriate that Adam sang, "Mad World," by Tears for Fears, because that's EXACTLY what FOX got..a MAD WORLD!!! The show yet again ran over, and millions of people, including me, missed Adam's entire performance due to TIVO's cutting off everywhere!!! What was FOX thinking.. (of course this is a rhetorical question, but I have my own theories..(1) They wanted us to be sooo distraught, that the only thing we were left to do is BUY it on Itunes?? -WRONG- (2) People wouldn't vote, therefore the judges might actually get to use their save?? - I highly doubt it!!-)
Have no fear though folks, I searched high and low last night to find a clip from Adam's performance, where Simon actually gave him a standing O!!! --and I missed it!!-- Luckily, I was able to find a clip! There is a God!! ;) Here it is..in case YOU missed it too!!! :) {for some reason, it won't let me post the video, so here's the link!} **they keep removing the clip's from website's all over the web..so I'll keep trying to post good links** ***just found out that AI.com is actually showing the full video for free..go figure, after everyother website's been shut down!!***

All in all, another fantastic performance, that even has me humming the tune this morning..and shamefully, I hadn't even heard this song until now! Last night's theme, was songs from the contestants birth year..Not a spectacular night by any stretch of the imagination..My Mattie didn't let me down though, him and Adam were by far the best. Matt sang Stevie Wonder's, "Part Time Lover!"
..and going home tonight.. yep, Scott MacIntyre, who sang "The Search is Over" by Survivor..that title couldn't be any more fitting for Scott as well! Simon called it "atrocious!" I just love that word!! ;)

Until Next Time..
and a PS: remember to always record the following show after Idol..you just never know!! :)

6 comments:

The Johnstons said...

We were so mad, too!! We didn't get to see any of the performance. I'll have to go and watch the link...thanks for keeping America informed on the important events! ;)

mom said...

punkin, when you click on your link, it says the video has been removed by the user... so it's maybe hanging in your cyberspace.
That's hard for a computer dummi like me...
and I was going to watch to see what all the ruckus was about... he must be good.

Colleen said...

hahaha Well, quite frankly, AI KNOWS that everyone will vote for Adam b/c he never has an off week. He will win, mark my words. I don't like him one bit Candy! I know, you're mouth is wide open and you're ready to scream at me...sorry! LOL

The Bobo Buzz said...

colleen..there's no shame in your game..I kissed a boy, and I liked it, is NOT my favorite either..Matt is..but, let's face it.. boy CAN sing!!

Mikki said...

We looked it up last night too and found it on AI website. I had to see what all the "to-do" was about with Simon and a standing ovation. Adam was his usual self....different and unmimicable. He can sing and do anything!! Isn't that what AMerican Idol is all about!! He is the next American Idol in my opinion!!

Colleen said...

Maybe it's his name that makes me not like him! LOL