Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Take me out to the Ballgame..

Oh what Fun!! Last night was Brennan's FIRST T-ball game ever..HILARIOUS!! Cody is the coach of Brennan's soccer team, so he decided he would just be the assistant coach on his baseball team..it was so fun to watch all these little 4-5-6 year olds play ball, and even funnier watching Cody become the third base coach..Hello Coach..you tell your boys to "run"! :)
Here are a couple of pics from the evening..

The cheering squad: Demi-Matt-Donna-Nini-Bob-Andy-Talan-Casey-Dad-Mel
{not pictured: Sammy, Jennifer, Sunny, Raven, & Addi, oh..and Me!}

..and guess who doesn't have children.. ;)and, my little MIA girl..she was too busy playing with Sunny & Raven to watch bubba's game..and Sunny & Raven were too busy looking at the older boys to watch Brennan's game..ahhh, memories watching baseball boys!! ;)
Unfortunately the Longhorns lost the game, but it was still well worth the watching! At one time the coach was literally picking kids up by the waistbands and placing them in their positions..ha! Also, a couple of kids had problems even knowing when and where to run to the bases..I told Coach Ferg, he might want to work on running the bases in practice, to which he responded, "We do..every day-it's their favorite part"! lol.. hmmmmm.

After the game we all had dinner at Tele's before heading home..it was such a wonderful night. Of course, I was anxious to get home to watch my Tivo'ed AI..and what a disappointment it was..anyone agree?? I thought the whole show for the most part was a bust. By far, my least favorite week..and I expected it to be great, since they got to pick their own songs..ugh..I can only conclude I like the original singers for big hits like last night's.. Here were my top 3..

Honestly, it's not because he's my favorite..but I really thought he did the best last night, and the judges soooo did not agree! My Matt, singing "You Found Me"
Adam stayed solid once again, with "Play that funky music"
..and you know I wasn't a fan of last night's show if Kris, who sang "Aint No Sunshine," is in my top 3..I don't even like this kid!!

I thought Danny and Anoop did ok..but noone blew me away..so to go tonight..my pick is..

Until Next Time!!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Oh my gosh, Brennan has more fans than the kids on his entire team!! I can only imagine how loud his cheering section was. Last night Megan was horrible...she def needs to go!!

mom/missy said...

My Angel playing BaseBall!!
He looks just like his Dad.
I can remember Cody's very
First T Ball game too... They get better every game!
Thank You for Photos!!! oh how I wish I was there...
My best memories are all the BaseBall games...(cause I didn't have a clue what he was doing when he played tennis...
except when he WON...