Friday, November 21, 2008

Better In Time..

Many of you know, I was a McCain/Palin supporter for this past election. I really jumped on the "Palin bandwagon"..and saw so much strength, character, and charisma out of this beautiful lady. I recently came across this clip from SNL during the election. It is old, so many of you may have already seen it..but, if you haven't..hilarious! I just love her, and what she stands for..even under the enormous stress of running a campaign, this gun-totin, oil-drillin, God-lovin woman, still found time to have a little fun.

PALIN 2012!!

Until Next Time! :)

**you'll need to "pause" my musicplayer at the bottom right to hear the clip**

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Amen sista! I LOVED her too! I hope she runs for Pres one day! On another note, I didn't meant to scare you about the kid thing. It is WONDERFUL but it truly is exhausting. So, if you're thinking about having one soon, be ready to give up your sleep! And Holly cacn atest to how much I love my sleep....I'm hoping I get used to the lack of sleep really soon! :) How are you likin' being married??

Anonymous said...

"Palin in 2012" mom too, is a big supporter... I love this totally liberated
(in all the right ways) lady... we girls still like to be treated as ladies even though we want to be given respect due...
and I think this is what she represents, to a full age range of females... and guys too!
another subject:
Let me take this opportunity to wish all yall a Very Happy Holiday Season this year! "Make family time the most important gift, because it
truely is the most precious to give and receive."