Sunday, November 9, 2008

Isn't She Lovely.. **UPDATED**

Yesterday was the much anticipated wedding day of my dear friend, neighbor, and boss's daughter Christy! If any of you keep up with my blog, you've already been introduced to Christy and her new hubby Reggie! You also already know that Christy and I planned our wedding's within two weeks of each other, and it's been quite the journey getting ready for not one, but TWO wedding's, for the last couple of months! :) The wedding venue was held at Roseland Plantation, just outside of Tyler. It was an amazing wedding, with perfect weather, and a beautiful bride! Here are the pics I captured from the day. (a teaser of mine to come, ha!)

the wedding singers..does that guy look familiar to anyone??!!... It's Jason Horn! Jason's from Longview, and made it to Holly-Wood on American Idol!! :)

Christy and Reggie's "exit" song, was "Ebony & Ivory"!! I however had prior knowledge, seeing as how I made their wedding music CD, but it was a HILARIOUS surprise for all the guests! So perfect!! lol :)

Mother of the bride, my boss, and fairy god-mother Beverly, with son Greg, and husband Jimbo in the back! Of course, Matt again, wanted nothing to do with pictures, so here's one I snapped leaving the wedding in the car! :( Also..have I mentioned that Matt and I didn't get ONE single "real" picture together at the wedding!! yeah..let's just hope one of the cake or first dance turns out decent..how does the BRIDE and GROOM not get any pictures together??!!

Later that night, Matt and I headed over to Cody and Mel's for a little cookout, Tech game, and Wii! :) I hadn't see anyone (except Mel, of course) since we've returned from the honeymoon, so I really enjoyed just hanging out and getting to catch up...esp. with my sweet addi and brennan!

Those there, were Matt and I, Cody-Mel and the kids, Uncle Michael, Ginger and Seane, our preacherman Stephen-his wife Beth, and one of their daughters Addilyn, and some of Cody and Mel's neighbors, Dewayne and Tonya, and their girls Bailey and Zowie.
Like my above post, I've acquired some other pics from this night, so I thought I'd add some..here goes..

hahahah, wow!
Until Next Time!
3 Weeks to Turkey Day!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Christy and Reggie, Yes a lovely bride!
...and the weather again, so wonderful for another garden wedding... you two brides must be living right! or, that fairy god- mother is...

Ginger and Seane said...

why is your bowling action shot not on there with everyone elses?? not right