Monday, November 10, 2008

Here Comes The Bride..

Not really..I've already come.. but, in my non-existent search for more musical headlines, this is all I could come up with! :) I decided I'd post some of the pics I've acquired from various people, (Mel, Mik, Holly & Gin) of the wedding weekend. (Thanks Gals) I emailed MJ, my photographer, today..so I should have some word soon on when we can expect the "real" proofs..so here goes..enjoy!
You may need to brush up on your memory, by reading the "Back to Life. Back to Reality" post, or some of these pics may not make sense.

Rehearsal:
Rehearsal Dinner:
Josh, one of Matt's groomsmen, and his fiance Bonnie

Groomsmen, Josh-Buddy-Mark, and Josh's soon-to-be fiance..hopefully! :)

Matt and his BEST Man, and brother, Mikey!! :)

Post-Rehearsal:
putting the Candy Buffet together!

Late night, creating the reception music CD. For some reason these two hussies weren't very peppy at midnight!! ;)

Wedding Day:
I love this pic above!
me and my girls..Mel & Mik, where are yall??!! ..oh, maybe with your daughters..the flowergirls!

ha! I think this last pic, sums up the end of the wedding weekend pretty well! ..how cute is that??!! :) I think once we get the "real" pics back, it'll just bring everything together..I can't wait!

Is anyone sick of hearing about wedding stuff and wedding pics yet???!!

Until Next Time!

7 comments:

Mikki said...

NOPE!! I could hear about the wedding all day long!! I love the pics. I am going to steal a few. I did not have one pic of the boys in their tuxes!! I love seeing all of them! The perfect day!!

Them Chandlers said...

Beautiful!! Wish I'd been there :(

Anonymous said...

the PICTURES are GREAT!!!
I am so excited with them, these are the very first pics I have seen of the whole wedding adventure! It is All so Beautiful!!! I can hardly wait for MORE...
me too, I love the pic of Addi getting her "Wips"...
(her version of lips)
and the back shot of... you and your daddy, taking THE WALK...
such a Beautiful Wedding...
such a Beautiful Bride...
MORE...

Anonymous said...

The whole wedding weekend looked beautiful!!!! What a fabulous bride you make.... Made me relive mine 7 years ago... tear drop..... hahhahaha Congratulations again to you and Matt!!! Lori "Malone" Bess

The Tenner Family said...

Candy, it looked absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the bridesmaids dresses too. I want one of those just to wear for myself!! Again, I'm so sorry I missed it--I hope you got my e-mail. Let me know about where your gift can be dropped off. You looked beautiful too; your dress is gorgeous!!

The Johnstons said...

great pictures! i'm not tired of seeing wedding pics and hearing about the wedding, but i can't wait to see what all you're going to talk and post about once it's all over!! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!