Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Our Anniversary~

..My headline, really is a song.. I did not falter.. :)

So, I know I just posted yesterday, but I had to post for our ONE MONTH Anniversary! Happy Anniversary to us! Everything's going great in the life of Matt & Candy. We still look at each other and say.."We're Married!"..sometimes it's a good thing, other times not..haha! The "everyday" life hasn't changed much, being as we've been together for so long and lived in sin for much of the latter, ;) but it's neat to have just the comfort of knowing he's my husband, and I'm his wife. ok..enough about us.

Here's a little treat, of things yet to come. I was able to snag a couple of pics from our photographer, before we get the final ones..so a sneak peak!

love ya Mattie..here's to many many more!!

Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"
Fun to say!!!
Especially to you and Matt"
Missy and Meemaw waited a
long time for what we knew
was already written in the
stars, for you two...
"At Last" so perfect...
love you both...

Jenny said...

Congrats on the 1 month anniversary! Isn't it nuts how fast it goes? Noah is almost 1 month and I can't believe it! Well, here's to many many more!