Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pictures of you, Pictures of me..

Paging all you parents out there, this post's for YOU!

I decided to do a little public service announcement, or "plug" as you will, for my photographer MJ! Spring is drawing near, and I can't think of a better time to dress the kiddos up and head outside for some fabulous pictures! I love my wedding pics, but I think MJ's true talent is kids and babies..she just knows how to capture that perfect pic! I'm attaching some of my faves for your viewing pleasure, and also a few of her links to various sites she has..Give her a ring, set up an appt. or a future appt, and remember to tell her Candy sent ya!! :)

Picture This Blog
Picture Ths Website
Picture This on Flickr






Until Next Time!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Isn't she awesome!! You forgot some great pics she has taken of your OWN family...where are the pics of the kids?? Clara?? I almost called her to take shots out at Mrs. Lee's Gardens...but just cannot do it right now...busy busy and broke, broke...=) Especially if we buy that house! I am so ready for her to take more photos....just waiting for the right time!

Mj~ Michele Jones said...

AWE!!!!! thanks Candy! just reading up on the Bobo Buzz and saw you plugged my business! thanks so much! hope to see you guys soon! XOXO