Sunday, February 1, 2009

Celebrate Good Times..

This past weekend, I celebrated my birthday again, Round 3 style! Saturday, Matt and I headed to MeeMaw and PawPaw's house, where we were met by Clay & Mik and the kids. A fabulous day of family and fun, with steak and potatoes were on the agenda. Here's a couple of pics from the early afternoon, hanging out on the boathouse and playing in the back yard..

Christian showing off his gymnastics skills for us..

Once the sun set, we headed inside for our amazing dinner, birthday cake, PRESENTS, and a night full of laughs and cards! :)

Thanks to my Bobo family, for a wonderful belated birthday!

Sunday, Matt and I headed over to my dad and Donna's. for Cody and I's birthday lunch, where they made our favorite meal, homemade chicken fried steak and all the fixins! Brennan was with PawPaw Sammy huntin, so Cody and Mel just had Addi. We had a yummy meal, and a great time visiting. Gotta share a cute story.. Mel and Addi went to Ellis Pottery on Saturday afternoon, where the princess herself decided to pitch a little fit. In the midst of her fit, Mel said a lady came up to Addi, and said..oh, you're so cute, what's your name.. and Addi replied, CaCa! :) I quickly told little miss priss, that she couldn't blame me when she was bad!!

After lunch, Matt and I returned back home for a lazy day and Superbowl football! What a game! It's so strange not really caring who wins or loses..but a good watch nonetheless. Now, it has begun quite a thundering and lightning show outside, and I can't wait to cuddle up in bed and listen to the rain..thunderstorms, my favorite!!

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

Mikki said...

I had fun celebrating your birthday with you!! Nice pics!! I like the lake pics.

The Johnstons said...

Loved getting a look at your birthday celebration...even though I already got a sneak peek from Mikki's Facebook. Guess you'll have to wait about a year now for the next celebration....and it's a big one!!

Would you tell me how you did your photo header already..I've asked before! There's lots of makin' out going on in this new one!

The Bobo Buzz said...

Only for Valentine's day..had to get festive..you know I'm so not the PDA type!! :) Header- I downloaded a photo program called Picasa to do the wedding slideshow for the blog, but there's all kinds of cool features, like collages and text. So, there ya have it!