Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm..

So fair warning..if you're looking for a deep, meaningful, heart-warming, gut-wrenching post..this is not it.. so skip ahead!

On this Thursday afternoon, I am bored out of my mind at work, and so this is what I have chosen to do with my time. Here goes..things that have made me go Hmmmm this past week.

1. Jessica Simpson is FAT??!!

You're kidding me with this one right? She literally has gained 10 pounds! So what, that means that she's gone from a size 0 to a 2! Get real. yes she's definitely fuller, but to wage an all out Internet/Media bashing war on the poor girl is unreal! All that matters is that she is happy and comfortable in her own skin..and to wear those jeans and that skin tight shirt, she obviously wasn't ashamed!! You go girl!


2. OctoMom!

What is going on with this one? FOURTEEN children?! What doctor in his right mind would implant a woman with 14 kids??!! One-One-One-One-Two and then Eight! This lady has no job, no income other than living off the government (food stamps and disability checks), and lives in a 3 bedroom home her parents own..and to top everything off, she's now started a website asking the public for donations!!http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/ Who does this? Did she think about her hospital bills, diapers, formula, clothes, cribs.. poor poor kids!


3. Chris Brown and Rihanna!

What a sad, sad, sad story. For these two young people to be so talented, so famous, and in the public eye as role models to I'd assume, hundreds of young kids..how disappointing! There is NEVER an excuse to lay a hand on a woman. I hope these two both get the help they need!


4. Tatiana Del Toro!

This chick does know we can see her, right??!! WHY would anybody in their right mind act like this when she knows WE have to vote for her?? I'm sorry, I just can't do it. I just can't do it!


5. So long George, Izzy, and Edie!

Announced this week were the departures of some of my favorite show's characters. What a shame! But the show must go on!




6. Joaquin Phoenix!

OH MY!! This video says it all..and they were for real. How weird!!
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=da5a6a66-4928-4e88-90a1-e51f1f243a95

That's all for now folks!
Until Next Time! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job on all the news, Candy! Yes, I totally agree with you about the American Idol chick...I WILL NOT be voting for her at all...she annoys me to no end! OctoMom...let me just say, WOW!

The Tenner Family said...

You and I are on total wavelengths! The Joaquin Phoenix video is too funny not to watch. Weirdo. And that picture of OctoMom, well, I was not prepared for! Yikes!!! Was it bad I donated $100? Hmmm...JK. Loved your thoughts!