Monday, May 4, 2009

It Takes Two..

Hello Again. Another week down..Is it vacation time yet??!! I soooo need one! I don't even remember what happened last week, so it couldn't have been that exciting.. ;) Matt and I did keep the kids on Wednesday again..have I mentioned how much I love Cody and Mel's jobs??!! {just kidding..kinda! ;) but, I do love my time with the kids} I snapped a couple of pics this time around..it was one of those days were it couldn't decide if it wanted to rain..so we played on the playground here at the apartments a little, had dinner at Posado's, took baths, pj's and wiied it a little before bed.
Why is the 31 year old biting the 5 year old??

Why is the 5 year old beating the 31 year old?? ;)

Saturday was Jana and Nathan's wedding. Have I mentioned before how much, I LOVE weddings!! It was held at The Villa di Felicita in Tyler.. The venue is probably the nicest anywhere around here, so I was really excited to see it for the first time. It didn't disappoint. sooo beautiful- Tuscan style, rolling hills..beautiful. Jana and Nathan are two of the nicest, genuinely nicest people I know, and it was such an honor to attend their wedding and witness their stunning nuptials. Here are some pics from the evening.

Jana's Candy & Coffee Bar!! {her momma liked mine!!} ;)
The Cakes!
The Centerpieces!
First Dance!
The Reception Room..is like a "city" the ceiling though, are thousands of fiber optic twinkling lights, like stars..so neat!
These next pics I thought, really turned out great..

JUST KIDDING!! ;) Her fabulous photographer Casey Jay Benson, took these..obviously, and I just took a pic of his pics!! :)

I wish these two such wedded bliss and a wonderful life together. Safe travels on their way back from their 10 days in Jamaica!!
Well, that's about all for now..
Until Next Time!!
oh yeah..a big.. GO

1 comment:

mom/missy said...

Beautiful!
and Candy is so right...
Jana and Nathan are wonderful kids,the wedding was Stunning, and the rain stayed away... Thank you, God... a really nice blessing for the wedding, (and everyone there)
"Big John and Bevy...
you did good!!!"

Did you see our angels at
the top of this blog ? Brennan and Addison...
Missy, CaCa & Matt love ya!