Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who’s Cheatin’ Who??

Fair warning to all my blog reader’s out there..this is another one of those meaningless posts, I just love to throw in the mix every now and again..

I know I’ve mentioned before what a HUGE “headline follower” I am.. If something in the media catches my eye, I follow it and want to know EVERYTHING about it. Case in point- there is NOTHING I don’t know about the cases of JonBenet Ramsey, Laci Peterson, or Natalee Holloway.. I usually know what celeb has hooked up with who, Who’s Cheatin’ Who, What so and so is wearing, producing, making, promoting..which leads me to the headline of the week..Jon & Kate Gosselin!!

Jon Kate 8_S1 2

Noooooooooo say it aint so!! I’ve expressed before how much I heart this show on my Sunday-Monday post, and oh how it saddens me so to hear that Jon “allegedly” has been cheating on Kate!

If you’re not familiar with the story..Last week, Jon was photographed leaving a bar in Reading, Penn., with a woman named Deanna Hummel. Hummel a 23 year old school teacher, later came forward to say that she and Jon are just friends – however the story doesn’t stop there.. her brother, Jason Hummel, claims Deanna and Jon, have been having an affair for three months!! Jon without his wedding ring, was pictured drunk leaving a bar one night with Hummel. “Sources” say, when Jon noticed people were onto him..he threw his car keys at Deanna and ordered her to speed away, without even turning the headlights to the car on! To make matters worse, a few days later Jon and Deanna were pictured AGAIN sitting infront of Jon’s house, while Deanna sunbathed in a bikini!! Jon..where are your EIGHT children??!!

jon-gosselin-cheating

Furthermore, Hummel’s brother has a video clearly showing Jon leaving Hummel’s house at 7:30 am one morning, from where he claims, Jon stayed the night. Jason says Deanna and Jon would "pretty much stay locked away like two teenagers. It was weird. He's a grown man." He also adds, "A lot of the time, it was pretty, um, gross listening to her, you know, um — how do I say this? The walls are thin. Let’s just say that. I mean, no one wants to hear his sister having sex, let alone with a married dude who's, like, almost twice her age and who has eight kids and a maybe-crazy wife. Ick. Nast."

Jon has release this statement. "These allegations are false and just plain hurtful, As I adjust to the attention that comes from being in the public eye, I need to be more careful and aware of who I am associating with and where I am spending my time. But the bottom line is, I did not cheat on Kate. I am sorry for putting my family in this awkward position, given some poor decisions and bad judgments I've made recently."

and here’s Kate’s statement. "It's disturbing and unfortunate that these tabloids have gone as far as they have to try and bring us down. Jon's poor judgment and irresponsible behavior has also without a doubt caused some added tension and stress between the two of us."

SO..what do you all think?? So far, all we really have proof of is that Jon has spent time with a woman, other than Kate! Did Jon cheat? Are he and Kate having marital problems? Will they get divorced? Who knows. Only time will tell, I suppose. They both go on to say that their main concern will always be to keep their family safe and as normal as possible. When asked about the new season, which debuts May 25th, and if they will discuss the incident, Kate says that they will address only the "very public focus" on their family and the stress it's caused in their relationship.

Hmmmm..

Until Next Time!!

PS: I’m not buying the whole "wrong place/wrong time" thing, ONE bit!! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I got all your messages on Facebook...I'm not sure what to think right now...UGH! Sometimes I can be so naive!! You did a great job reporting the gossip, Mrs. Bobo.

Colleen said...

He totally cheated on her!! She's a witch to him, not that that is ANY excuse on cheating. And you know how strongly against I am on that...but. It just makes me so sad for both of them.

The Tenner Family said...

You crack me up, Candy. I, too, love news and gossip. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I have to hear more about it, but it's definitely shady. Pretty dumb on his part, considering the public knows who he is. Bad deal.
By the way, did you watch Lifetime's Natalee Holloway movie that aired last week?

Mikki said...

Awww...how sad to hear this. I am not one to hear any gossip b/c I barely watch the news. I try to ignore most of it. It saddens me to hear this. I like watching the show. I unfortunately do not like the way that they engage each other as a couple. She especially seems very short and disrespectful to him. There is never 1 guilty party in cheating...=( There is no excuse for cheating though. Sad, Sad, Sad....maybe it is just gossip that has gotten out of hand...here is to hoping!! When alcohol is involved in anything though nothing good ever happens!!