Thursday, May 14, 2009

New York, New York

Howdy gang! I need yall’s help! Matt and I are in the midst of planning our 1 year anniversary trip, and we’ve decided to head up North!! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to New York, tour times square, walk around central park, sightsee all the tourist spots, dine in the finest restaurants, watch a Broadway show and visit the beautiful North East Coast.. but I haven’t a clue where to begin! Matt has been to New York once, and has been to Boston a few times, seeing as that is where his brother lives. We plan on doing it all..so, here’s where you all come in..I need suggestions-

  • Where do we stay?
  • Where do we go?
  • What do we do?
  • Where do we eat?

I would LOVE to hear all your inside info. Even if I don’t know you, but you read my blog..let me hear it!! :)

Our Anniversary is October 25th, so we’re leaning towards that timeframe, either the week before, of, or after.. that part of the country should be well into the fall season by then..perfect for jackets and hot chocolate..I’ll start praying now for some SNOW!!

325668658_3cdcb06878 308726103_24ea37863a  271603459_7a0fbcf67e

Until Next Time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Central Park, Magnolia's Bakery, Little Italy, China Town, Cruise around Staton and Ellis Island :)

Shawn and I are trying to plan our ten year anniversary..we're thinking about cruising to the Bahamas! Any advice?

Ginger and Seane said...

we went to new york last may. it was wonderful!! everyone should experience it! take your pocket book though, it's expensive. but worth it.

Colleen said...

Oh, this should be a phone conversation...since I've lived there, I can tell you some wonderful spots to go and some places you HAVE to see!!! Call me sometime this weekend and we can discuss!!

The Johnstons said...

No suggestions here...I still recommend saving the money and putting it toward a home downpayment...a lifetime of happiness! :) Hope y'all had so much fun last night!!