Monday, May 18, 2009

When the Sun goes down, We’ll be Groovin’

This past Friday, was the much anticipated Kenny Chesney Concert!!! I took a half a day off, and got my hair done ;) before, Seane and Ginger arrived at our apt. that evening. We all loaded up in the truck and headed for Shreveport to meet Cody and Mel. The Bills were tailgating, so we chatted with them a little, before heading in.

IMG_1449 IMG_1454 

We arrived a little late, and only caught one song from Lady Antebellum, before Miranda Lambert came on.  

IMG_1478

IMG_1463

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_1467IMG_1481

I think we all really enjoyed Miranda.. {especially Cody!!!}

Killing time before Kenny… IMG_1455

  IMG_1491IMG_1486IMG_1501IMG_1497IMG_1500 

The guys were getting sooooo excited!!! ;)

IMG_1496 IMG_1498

..and then..IMG_1502

IMG_1504IMG_1508 IMG_1510 IMG_1517 IMG_1526 IMG_1530 IMG_1539

What a fabulous concert!! I’ll see ya next year Kenny!

Saturday morning, bright and early, once again, Matt headed off to play 2 rounds of golf with Clay and PawPaw. I had accidentally left my purse (with my wallet, phone, and keys) in Seane’s truck, so I was pretty much stranded until Matt got home that night. We decided to go to Kobe’s for dinner, and afterwards headed home. Sunday Matt and I went back over to Shreveport for a little lunch at the Cheesecake Bistro {yum, yum} and a quick stop off at the Horseshoe! One spin of the wheel- and Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! 500 (quarters, of course) later, I walked away with $125..what a nice free weekend!! Matt didn’t have quite the luck! ;) It was SUCH a beautiful day yesterday though, it was great to get out and enjoy it!

Here’s to an equally beautiful week ahead, and a FOUR-DAY Weekend..WOO-HOO!!

Until Next Time!!

3 comments:

mom/missy said...

"my little cowgirl!"
and your hair is so pretty!

and that's a Big WhooHoo!!
for the fun trip weekend...

The Johnstons said...

Glad y'all had so much fun! Super cute new 'do! :)

Colleen said...

Love your outfit, love your boots, love your hair and most of all I LOVE YOU!