Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Makes Me Wonder..

Ever wonder what you blog most about????

This is my Wordle!!

words

How cool is that??!! This site scans your blog and filters out your favorite and most-used words. I’m glad to see that “Matt” is up there, but totally hilarious that so is “Jon”..as in Jon & Kate plus 8!!

I was having sooo much fun with this site, I decided to randomly choose 3 of  “My Peeps” blogs, and see what they too, blogged most about.. and to no surprise..

 

The Johnston Family

hollywords

Funder 5

mikkiwords

 

Colleen’s Nanny Adventures

colleenswords

 

Wicked, right??!! ;) What an accurate awesome snapshot into one’s life! I think my blog needs a little more substance, what do yall think??!! ha! :) I loved how big and dominant “Parker” stood out in Holly’s..I loved how “Time” and “God” stood out in Mik’s, and how “Dallas” and “Just” did in Colleen’s.

I mentioned “Time” in Mikki’s, but if you’ll notice, it stood out in ALL of our blogs..so I decided to look further into this “time” thing.. We all worry so much about time, and getting everything done, and at best..time really does consume our lives.

GOD is in control of Time. James 4:13-15 says "Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a town and spend a year there, doing business and making money."Yet you do not even know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wishes, we will live and do this or that.”

Eccl 3:1-8says "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace."

"Man measures time and time measures man."

Time is everything

It’s about time.

I’m having the time of my life.

No time like the present.

Could you spare some time?

Time’s a-wasting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until Next Time!! ;)

What’s YOUR Wordle??!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How neat, Candy! I'll have to check this out. Check-back soon :)

The Johnstons said...

Oh, I am so glad you wordled my blog. I saw this on a friend's blog a few weeks ago and tried to do ours but couldn't get it to work. I'll have to get a copy for myself! You going to be around this weekend? Parker and I are thinking about heading that way Friday.

Colleen said...

That is so cool...I also had "God" has a word that was pretty big... ;) Thanks for the scripture verses...