Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer’s Comin’

Can you believe with this H-O-T Texas heat, it’s not even Summer yet??!! Sunday, Father’s day, kicks off the first official day, but with this past weekend- you could of fooled me!

Friday, Matt and I headed to the 7 o’ clock showing of..

3282590292_18c72d9f80It was such a great movie, we both really enjoyed it. But Seriously, how could you go wrong with Denzel Washington and John Travolta!! {YUMMY!}  After the movie, we wrapped up with Chili’s for dinner, and called it a night.

The next morning, Matt headed off for his weekly Saturday golf game, and I headed over to Holly’s grandparent’s house to spend the day with Holly & Parker! As always, I so enjoyed my day with just the two of them. It was awesome to see how much Parker has grown and developed,  since the last time I saw him. I just love this age! Sometimes I’m sure he wonders, what that crazy aunt CaCa is saying to him..but I’m so happy, he can now respond back to me! :) That afternoon, we headed for the pool at Holly’s aunt Linda’s house, for a little fun in the Sun.

DSC03248DSC03253 DSC03255You see that sweet Ainsley Grace in her momma’s tummy??!!  

After the whities (Holly & Parker, ha!) had their fair share of fun in the sun, we headed back to Holly’s grandparents and played some more, fished in the back yard ;0, ate dinner, gave Parker his bath, and put him to bed. Holly and I concluded our evening running errands, before we called it a night as well. I’m so glad I had the chance to spend the day with you two, and that yall made it back safely! Can’t wait for the next trip!!

Sunday, Matt and I decided to take a little stroll over to the Young’s (Josh’s parents), and check out their new house they just built, before our late lunch at Olive Garden! Beautiful!! Everything about it, we loved! It was so weird, going to a new house for them. Matt practically GREW UP at the Young’s old house, and it’s also where we shared our “first-kiss”!! ;) Many a memories in that old house! For an extra treat, we were able to spend some time with the soon to be newlywed's  Josh & Ashley, before they headed back to Louisiana! Josh and Ashley return to Texas today, their wedding is Saturday, then it’s off to Jamaica for 9 days!!! Oh how I wish I was them right now, of course, without the stress of an approaching wedding part!! ;) Here’s some pics of the happy couple..are they not the CUTEST??!! We couldn’t be happier that our Joshy found such a beautiful lady both inside and out!!

Their Valentine’s day engagement!n1238890291_30100398_5528n1238890291_30139837_4018675  n1238890291_30080179_3369

We can’t wait for the wedding festivities to begin this weekend!!

Until Next Time!!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

We had such a fun weekend getting to spend time with you, too! Hope the wedding and festivies went well this weekend...I'm sure you will have a complete update coming soon...along with a wrap-up of what happens on Jon and Kate tonight. What's their announcement? Totally getting a divorce, right!?! Poor, poor kids.

mom,missy said...

these pictures of yall at the pool are so cute...
Holly is like your mom,
on Mondays we can hardly wait for the bobobuzz to
get an update posted!!!
I forgot about the Monday
nite J/K soap... so I guess the posting will be tomorrow...
Love you, angel...