Sunday, June 28, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!

On August 01, 2009… Us four…

four

Will be leaving on a…

3502542292_c753b39cb0

flying to fantabulous…

12326547_2455ecce52

arriving at…

406124730_3ba8665b14

and staying for four glorious days here…

NYNY Park Avenue Room 014

catching an amazing show from…

CirqueDuSoleil Cirque Du Soleil!!

I can’t tell you how excited this makes me! Matt and I have been in awe of Vegas for years, and we’re finally going!! Cody and Mel have been 3 or 4 times, so who better to be our tour-guides!! Have YOU been to Vegas? What are the must-do, must-sees, must-eats??!!

Watch out Vegas- Here we come!!! :)

Until Next Time!

1 comment:

The Tenner Family said...

Oh how fun! We stayed at New York New York when we went and really liked it. We didn't ever gamble there, though. Go figure! There's a cool ESPN Zone there in the hotel that's worth going to, I think. Oh, and the piano bar at the hotel is fun too. Just some thoughts. However, I would stay away from seeing the show Zumanity; just my opinion. You'll have the best time!!