Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Just a quick post to honor ME on my 29th Birthday today!! :) Thanks to all, for your birthday wishes, phone calls, texts, IM's, emails, ecards, parties, and presents!! I am SO BLESSED to be surrounded by so many amazing friends and family! I love you all! Here's just a sample of some of the things I've received today..

a morning wake up call from Brennan & Addi.. of course it was too early for me to answer the phone, so they had to leave a msg..

Mel: "Say Happy Birthday to CaCa"
Brennan: "She's not there"
Mel: "I know, leave her a message"
Brennan: "She's NOT THERE"
Brennan after much hesitation.."Happy Birthday to CaCa, Happy Birthday to CaCa"
Mel: "Now give the phone to Addi"
Addi: silent
Mel: "Addi, say Happy Birthday CaCa, I love you"
Addi: "Hap B'day CaCa..lub u"
Mel: "Ok, Addi..give momma the phone"
Addi: silent
Mel: "Addi, GIVE momma the phone"
CLICK! It was too cute!! :)

an email from my husband as I got to work this morning..
"Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! Look forward to seeing you tonight."
he's taking me to one of my favorite restaurants, Bernards in Tyler this evening.

an email from Ash..I had never seen this before, and had to post, click on the link..HILARIOUS!!
http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/Default.aspx?mid=29336443&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=95b606f546214549889bf008d3d0b8a9-285865217-KD-5

a gift from Gin!
my cookie cake from the office!

I searched my computer for scanned baby pics for me to post today, but no such luck!..maybe for the big 3-0!! I did find one though, and I'll leave you with this! How cute was I??!! :)

Until Next Time!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CANDICE MICHELLE BOBO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

The Johnstons said...

ONLY YOU would do a complete post in honor of YOUR birthday...oh, Candace, what am I going to do with you?!? Hey, I texted you today!! And I drove 3 1/2 hours to see you and go to dinner! Hope you and your hubby have a fabulous night and can't wait to see you!!

The Venables said...

Happy Birthday, Candy! Hope you have a great one and enjoy one more year in your twenties! AAAGGGHHH! We are so old. Love you sista!

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday"
*My Little Girl*
love you, angel...

this I sent to Candy yesterday...I'll share with you all...

Sorry, I don't know how to
copy her email to here.
She is saying... "thank goodnes" the jest of it
was that she was our "SNOW PRINCESS" the day she was born..
back when it was cold in January!!

!! Happy Birthday Candy !!