Monday, January 12, 2009

Look at {these} Photographs!!

They're here! They're here!! All my wedding pics are officially in. I've chosen some of my favorites, and created a slideshow for your viewing pleasure. (decided it would be waaay easier that way) Thanks to Michele Jones for her beautiful eye and amazing pictures! I've also included some artistic storyboards she created for my pictures as well. As fantastic as my pictures are, I have to note how deeply saddened I am, that she wasn't able to capture my chocolate fountains, both white and dark, my cheese, cracker, and fruit table, the gourmet coffee bar, cotton candy machine, take more candid pictures of my guests, and oh yea..the ceremony of course.. but I do completely cherish the ones she did get..so here goes, Enjoy!!








Until Next Time!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous...thanks for sharing those..Love ya!

The Johnstons said...

Yay, so glad to finally see them! It all looks beautiful...as it was!! I wish I could click on them to make them bigger. The photo collages are gorgeous! Wish I could have some of those yummy gummy peaches right about now! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!
So Wonderful to have such
a Beautiful Rememberance
of Your Special Day!!!
We will Cherish these
Forever...

The Tenner Family said...

What phenomenal pictures! Absolutely beautiful!!

Them Chandlers said...

Beautiful!!!!