Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cody!

Today, is my brother Cody's, 32 birthday! Cody and I are exactly 2 years, and 51 weeks apart. I remember my mom always telling me as a child, how Cody couldn't understand how he was older, yet my birthday came first!! :)

So today on his birthday, I couldn't wish for a more wonderful, fantastic, blessed day for him. Cody and I as kids did not always see eye to eye, nor did we like to play together, be in the same room together, breathe the same air as one another, but as we got older, life began to quickly change. I honestly do not know where I would be right now, without the love-help-support and guidance from my big brother! Cody is one of the very first people I go to for any important major decision that happens in my life. I couldn't be any prouder of the man Cody has become. He is an excellent husband, father, brother, son, and friend. Cody has a wonderful job, and provides for his family. He's a guy's guy, but still has a softer side, a heart of gold..always the life of the party, Cody can talk and interact with anyone. Quite the witty one, he has no problem giving my friends a hard time, or helping out when needed. I am blessed beyond words, for the two most amazing niece and nephew a girl could ask for, and my go to girl, sister-in-law and best friend, Melanie! I am so grateful that you are my brother, and you are with me every step of the way.

So here's to you Cowey- Happy Birthday, I love you!


Until Next Time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a great sister! I remember Cody picking on us girls when we would come over to your house on Vine...glad to know he's changed...LOL!!

The Johnstons said...

Happy Birthday, Cody!! Oh, how far the two of you have come...don't think anyone would ever have imagined the friendship y'all now have. Now if you could just get him to be a little nicer to your friends...guess some things never change. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO PROUD to have the
VERY BEST 2 CHILDREN in
the WORLD... a mom could not ask for more...
thank goodness you two are
finally friends...
Best Friends Really!!! it
took awhile, but it's been
worth everyday...
Oh, I do have 2 Wonderful
BESTEST in-law children...
and together... Life is
Good...... not to mention,
I have PERFECT GRAND KIDS!
you have honored your brother wonderfully...
"Happy Birthday Cody..."