Sunday, January 18, 2009

If you like it, than you should've put a ring on it..

what a catchy title ehhh? I know, I'm lame..but I've been wanting to use this as one of my musical headlines for a while now, and I thought no better time than now!

This is a long overdue post, but Matt and I are just laying around watching a little football playoffs after a wonderful morning of church and lunch with great friends (Philip & Ashley), so I thought I'd post.

Last December, the 2oth to be exact, Matt was honored to be in one of his friends, Josh Pehl's wedding! Josh and Matt met years back while playing baseball together, and coincidentally Josh was from Tyler, so they've kept in contact all these years. The wedding was held at Roseland Plantation in Tyler where Josh Pehl married Bonnie Hotman! Here are the pics from their beautiful wedding..

Matt & I in the car, arriving for the wedding

Bonnie chose an Enchanted Garden theme.. and that day an incredible cold front blew in..it was COLD!! But luckily they had this amazing tent to keep us warm.

Stones leading into "the garden"

Inside the tent before..

The Cakes!
Matt & Josh

Bonnie owns her own dance studio in Tyler, and has several nieces..so as we did, she decided to have them ALL in the wedding..only her's were dressed as fairies..it was too too cute. Here's Josh's little sister, Carter.

Their horse and carriage!

Matt and I wish the happy new couple lots and lots of marital bliss and such a blessed life together! We were so excited to share in your special day~Congrats!!

Until Next Time


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Matt look AWESOME!! I like your black outfit, you look great!!!

The Johnstons said...

So this is what you were doing the entire time I was in town...

Parker and I are heading that way Wednesday afternoon and we'll go home Sunday or Monday. So, I'm in for dinner Saturday night!!

The Johnstons said...

Forgot, one more thing...how did you do your picture header? Shutterfly? Super cute! I need to know!!

Team Green said...

Awww..you're so sweet. Sunday was SO nice. It just makes me smile! I want to know about the picture header thing too, so maybe it should be a post - You Ought to Be in Pictures? Whew...lame-o! Less than a day away from being between 28 and 30 - keep it even! Love you.