Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You Got To Fight, For Your Right, To Party!!

A little catch up to bring ya up to date! Last I posted, was on my 29th Birthday.. that evening before Matthew took me to Bernards, (which was a fantastically wonderful romantic time..thanks babe) 2 of my favorite kiddoes came by to wish their CaCa Happy Birthday in person. Here's a pic of them bringing me my present!

and a not so flattering picture of the three of us, but still a blogworthy pic.


We started off with a pretty low key weekend on Friday, and on Saturday morning, I drove over to Holly's grandparent's new house, which also happens to be Cody and Melanie's old house, their first in Longview..it was so weird being in that house, remembering-reminiscing of even my six or so month stay there..It was a perfect house for Cody and Melanie, and it's an even better home for Grandma and Grandpa Nelson..what a joy! Holly and Parker came in for the weekend to visit family and ME, so I took the opportunity to spend a couple hours with them all.

For those of you out there, that may not read Holly's blog (The Johnston Family)..I would like to officially announce the news, many of you probably already know. On Thursday I received a letter in the mail addressed to me (Aunt CaCa) from Parker, and inside was this!


How fantastic is that?! I was SO Surprised..and thought it was just the neatest idea to spread the news! I can't wait to see what the next 9 months have in store for the entire Johnston family!!

Later that evening, Cody & Melanie, Matt & I, Andy & Casey, Chad & Katie, Philip & Ashley, Seane & Ginger, and Amber & Holly all loaded up and headed to Superior in Shreveport to celebrate my and Cody's birthdays! To say the least, it was an action packed, blog title depicting, good ole night! :) Here are a couple of pics..


Sunday, Matt and I enjoyed another wonderful morning at Church with the Green's..and a lazy lazy cold afternoon/evening at home.

Until Next Time!

3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

An oh so appropriate title! Love it! Still don't think I'm going back to that place though... ;)

Papacita's suits me just fine!!

The Venables said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! I am dying to know what all the excitement/action was about, but I can only imagine.:) Hope you are enjoying your first week in your LAST year of your twenties! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Candy, you look great! Glad you had a great time on your birthday!!